Getting your Azure Board backlog working correctly may require some tinkering, particularly if you decide to take advantage of certain features after you have begun using the application. In this post, I'll show you how to get the Team Board/Backlog configured to show work items from all sub-areas within your project.
70-778 ADXStudio Azure Azure Resource Manager AzureRM Azure SQL Azure SQL Database Azure SQL Server Azure Templates C# CRM CRM 2015 CRM 2015 Update 1 CRM 2016 CRM 2016 SP1 CRM 2016 Spring Wave CRM On-Premise CRM Online CRM Plug-in CRM Plug-ins CRM Portals CRM SDK Data Export Service DAX Dynamics 365 for Enterprise FetchXML Form Controls JScript JSON M Managed/Unmanaged Solutions Microsoft Exams Office 365 Groups Office 2016 Plug-ins Plug-in Step Power BI Desktop Power Query T-SQL Team Foundation Server Team Services TFS Visual Studio Team Services VSTS XRM
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-011 and the Group Policy Fix You May Have Missed
- Working with Variables in an Azure DevOps Release Pipeline
- Utilising Pre/Post Entity Images in a Dynamics CRM Plugin
- Modifying Default Lead Qualification Behaviour via C# (Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement)
- 'Could not create a managed connection manager' Error Message on SSISDB .dtsx Package Execution