Although CRM Online/Dynamics 365 for Enterprise (D365E) does provide a plethora of different tools aimed at satisfying reporting requirements for users of the application, you are restricted in how data can be queried within the application. For example, you cannot just connect straight up to the applications SQL database and start writing stored procedures that perform complex [...]
70-778 Azure Azure Active Directory Azure Data Factory Azure Resource Manager AzureRM Azure SQL Azure SQL Database Azure SQL Server Azure Templates C# CDS CRM CRM 2015 CRM 2015 Update 1 CRM 2016 CRM 2016 SP1 CRM 2016 Spring Wave CRM On-Premise CRM Online CRM Plug-in CRM Plug-ins CRM Portals CRM SDK D365 D365CE DAX Dynamics 365 for Enterprise FetchXML Form Controls JScript JSON MB-400 Microsoft Exams Plug-ins Plug-in Step Power BI Desktop Power Query T-SQL Team Foundation Server TFS Visual Studio Team Services VSTS Web API XRM
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
- Handling British Summer Time/Daylight Savings Time in Azure SQL
- 'Administrative Privileges Required' When Installing Office 365 Click-To-Run as Administrator
- What is Unsecure/Secure Configuration on a Dynamics CRM/365 for Enterprise Plugin?
- Resolving "No IP address is available to hand out to the dial-in client." VPN Errors (Windows Server Routing and Remote Access)
- Sink Limitations with the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Common Data Service Connector for Azure Data Factory