When working with web applications and Azure App Service, it may sometimes be necessary to delete or remove files from a website. Whether it is a deprecated feature or a bit of development "junk" that was accidentally left on your website, these files can often introduce processing overhead or even security vulnerabilities if left unattended. [...]
70-778 Azure Azure Active Directory Azure App Service Azure Resource Manager AzureRM Azure SQL Azure SQL Database Azure SQL Server Azure Template Deployment Azure Templates C# CDS CRM CRM 2015 CRM 2015 Update 1 CRM 2016 CRM 2016 SP1 CRM 2016 Spring Wave CRM On-Premise CRM Online CRM Plug-in CRM Plug-ins CRM Portals CRM SDK DAX Dynamics 365 for Enterprise FetchXML Form Controls JScript Managed/Unmanaged Solutions MB-400 Microsoft Exams Office 365 Groups Plug-ins Plug-in Step Power BI Desktop Power Query T-SQL Team Foundation Server TFS Visual Studio Team Services VSTS Web API XRM
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
- Exam MB-400 Revision Notes: Mapping a Business Process with Business Process Flows
- Working with Variables in an Azure DevOps Release Pipeline
- What is Unsecure/Secure Configuration on a Dynamics CRM/365 for Enterprise Plugin?
- Implementing Custom Calculations for Sales Entities (Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 for Enterprise)
- Dealing with "SQL Bulk Copy failed due to received an invalid column length from the bcp client" Errors in Azure Data Factory