Getting your Azure Board backlog working correctly may require some tinkering, particularly if you decide to take advantage of certain features after you have begun using the application. In this post, I'll show you how to get the Team Board/Backlog configured to show work items from all sub-areas within your project.
70-778 ADXStudio Azure Azure App Service Azure Resource Manager AzureRM Azure SQL Azure SQL Database Azure SQL Server C# CRM CRM 2015 CRM 2015 Update 1 CRM 2016 CRM 2016 SP1 CRM 2016 Spring Wave CRM On-Premise CRM Online CRM Plug-in CRM Plug-ins CRM Portals CRM SDK Data Export Service DAX Dynamics 365 for Enterprise FetchXML Form Controls JScript JSON Managed/Unmanaged Solutions Microsoft Exams Office 365 Groups Office 2016 Plug-ins Plug-in Step Power BI Desktop Power Query T-SQL Team Foundation Server Team Services TFS Visual Studio Team Services VSTS XRM XrmToolbox
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
- Handling British Summer Time/Daylight Savings Time in Azure SQL
- My thoughts on Exam 70-779: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- Working with Variables in an Azure DevOps Release Pipeline
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-011 and the Group Policy Fix You May Have Missed
- Xrm.Page Object Deprecation: Check your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement JScript